Friday, February 1, 2013

Shopaholic shoot!

This outfit is suitable for hot weathers. It was fun shopping today enjoying the further reductions and a buy 1 get one free deal at TOPSHOP with one of my greatest friends! I wear headbands to keep my hair from flying and these 4 inch plat forms are very comfortable and soft. Hype on look book!
Here I got these platforms at Forever 21 for only PHP1,200.
I am wearing a feather headband from Chomel, an accessory store in Singapore.
These Burberry Shades from sunglass hut outlet were only $200.










I am wearing a Material Girl chiffon blazer for only $ 10 when I got it last summer at Macy's. My Tribal print top is also from Macy's.  That is my most favorite department store with such great fashion finds.
I got these laced shorts for only PHP 300 at Greenhills Tiangge.
This feather bib necklace here is from Wet Seal for only around $9.
I shop for accessories in various stores.
This Coach bag Im carrying here was only $ 56 from the outlet in California.
Thanks to my friend Sydney Sais for taking these pictures!

Love,
Monica JLL Seet (Candyica)

No comments:

Post a Comment