Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Red On Red







I was inspired here by Coco Chanel in a way that the bowler hat is almost similar to the cloache hat. That was a hat she invented and sold to make a living. We will always remember her. I had to do a report on Chanel today at school, so I made the outfit more edgier and my own style. Denim jackets with pleather sleeves are the fad right now.


This Bowler hat from a local store in the Philippines called Nava was on sale at only PHP 260. It is one of the best edgy local stores.

I got this stud ring for only PHP 109 at Forever 21. They have the best accessories at a good price.

I got this two toned Pleather sleeved coat for only SGD$ 20 at Cotton On. These red jeans are from Mango on sale.

 I got this tiger head top for only PHP 1,090 at K8 Los Angeles. For those with an edgy style, that is the best stall in Power Plant Mall.

-Monica JLL Seet

No comments:

Post a Comment