Monday, January 14, 2013

Fringe and Fedora


This is what I wore to school today. Credit to my new friend Priya for taking the picture! :) This is a way to save money and mix and Match outfits together. I also wore this to my girls night out with my friend, Sydney.
This is one night out fashion tip if you are going with your girls.
Houndstooth was a popular design back in the 1990's and thats when it started, so it is currently back in style.
The fedora hat was inspired by the late Michael Jackson. He always had great outfits while performing his lively songs.
Moto jackets will always be a timeless fashion.
I bought this top at a wholesaler in Singapore (Central Plaza)

Fedora- People Are People

Red Jeans- Mango

Wedged booties- Payless Shoe Source

Moto Jacket-Esprit




No comments:

Post a Comment