Thursday, January 24, 2013

Colorful in the outdoors


Hey Everyone,

This is one way to look cute and casual at the same time if your going to an outdoor area or a rough place. I would suggest Cute high waisted shorts, but be sure they are not too short and a nice graphic tank top or tee. You wouldn't wanna attract any attention in a rough area. That'll save you from being mugged. I got this Barbie graphic t shirt for only $5 at Wal-Mart in California. 
The Spiked ombre shorts were only PHP 913 from TOPSHOP at high street! Grab a pair now until the sale ends on February 3. 

My Burberry Shades were around $200 from Sunglass Hut at Citadel outlets, California. 

My blue flats were from ALDO, Bugis Junction for SGD$ 41. 



I got this Kawaii Clock purse as a souvenir from the streets of Harajuku, Tokyo Japan for only
 1,999 Yen.



wore this outfit going to a historical site in old Manila. This is called Intramuros. It was a really hot day there.


The necklace was given to me by a family friend from H&M! 

XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet!

No comments:

Post a Comment